Newhaven may refer to:
In the United Kingdom:
- Newhaven, Derbyshire, England, a hamlet
- Newhaven, East Sussex, England, a port town
- Newhaven, Edinburgh, Scotland, a suburb and former fishing village
In other locations:
- New Haven, Connecticut, USA, a city
- Newhaven Sanctuary, Northern Territory, Australia, a nature reserve
- Newhaven, Victoria, Australia, a town
- Le Havre, Normandy, France, historically called Newhaven in English
- Keith Murray, Baron Murray of Newhaven (1903-1993), British academic
- Newhaven (horse), the 1896 Melbourne Cup winner
- Viscount Newhaven, a now defunct title in the Peerage of Ireland
- A bombing marking technique used by Pathfinder (RAF) during the Second World War
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newhaven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.