Gzhel is a Russian style of ceramics.
Gzhel may also refer to:
- Gzhel (rural locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Gzhel railway station, a railway station on the Moscow–Kazan line in the vicinity of a rural locality of the same name
- Gzhel (theater), a Russian dance theater of Vladimir Mikhailovich Zakharov
- Gzhelian, the youngest stage of the Pennsylvanian geologic period
- Gzhelskogo kirpichnogo zavoda, a rural locality (a settlement) in Ramensky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gzhel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.